
- In this work we will talking about Bullying. Bullying is any verbal, psychological or physical aggression in school consistently over a given time.
-In this oral report we are going to define the word Bullying, give suggestions for stop it and such as bullying in Puerto Rico.
-In this oral report we are going to define the word Bullying, give suggestions for stop it and such as bullying in Puerto Rico.
Very interesting topic ! I hope this blog help a lot of people suffering of bullying.
ResponderEliminarThis blog is very interesting, it has the necessary information on the subject.I like.
ResponderEliminarBullying is a major concern these days, both the young and in children. Great concern as this can lead to many other things including death. You discussed it on the blog and he understood very well to avoid it.
ResponderEliminarThis topic is very interesting. I never heard about those cases and his consecuences. In my opinion should elaborate a little on the subject, as it is a large enough topic.
ResponderEliminarWhat up buddy? I like your topic and your information, because is very interesting. Good job :D
ResponderEliminarVery good this theme. this is a problem that is happening in many schools.
ResponderEliminar